See why Por Vida may be the right place for you!
Here are top 5 reasons why our students are choosing to attend our schools.
1. Our schools provide an array of academic, social, and emotional supports to meet each student's needs.
2. We have effective and compassionate teachers and school leaders who are committed and dedicated to the success of every student.
3. Our educators ensure that each of our students are individually known and given an educational experience where they can thrive.
4. Our teachers and school leaders are given the latest research-based supports they need to be the very best in meeting students' needs.
5. When our students graduate, they leave prepared with the resources they need to be successful in career and life.
We welcome you to visit any one of our campuses and meet with our staff. We know you will be impressed with the level of commitment and dedication we have to our students.
To enroll or visit, please contact the principals below.
4613 South Padre Island Drive
Corpus Christi TX, 78412 (View Map)
Principal: Sandra Valencia
Corpus Christi College Preparatory High School (Grades 9-12)
3501 South Padre Island Drive
Corpus Christi TX, 78415 (View Map)
Principal: Ashley Trevino
Por Vida High School Academy (Grades 9-12)
1135 Mission Road
San Antonio TX, 78210 (View Map)
Loren Franckowiak, Principal
Additional Important Information
- For immunization information, visit the Texas Minimum State Vaccine Requirements for Students Grades K-12.
Download the Transition and Employment Guide developed and published by the Texas Education Agency for students enrolled in special education programs and their parents.
Por Vida Academy Charter School District and its educational programs do not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law in accordance with applicable federal laws, including, but not limited to Title VII, Title IX Section 504, and Title VI, the American with Disabilities Act, 422 U.S. 12112 (a) (b), and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, in its educational programs, employment, and activities.
In addition, Por Vida Academy Charter School District complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, reduction in force, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, educational programs and school activities.
If you have any questions concerning this policy or feel that the policy has been violated, please contact PVA Superintendent Joseph Rendon.